Search This Blog

SOCCER NEWS
SOCCER NEWS

Friday, October 29, 2010

Zidane accompany Mourinho to San Siro

Zinedine Zidane

MADRID_Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is likely to be accompanied by Zinedine Zidane when his side visit Pinggera AC Milan at San Siro in the Champions League on Wednesday (11/03/2010). According to Marca, Zidane has been invited to discuss with Madrid president Florentino Perez, Executive Director, Jorge Valdano.

Zidane Pérez Advisor positions. However, two weeks ago, Mourinho said Zidane wants to work more with him than Perez.

"I would like (Zidane) more often with me and reduce meeting with the president. Do not think he (Zidane) wants to be a coach, but I hope to be accompanied by it" Mourinho said at the time.

In response, Zidane admitted that Mourinho's interest to accept the offer to get more deeply involved with the club.

"I was pleased when I trained in a few moments of my career. Jmbatan I will be among the first team and the president. I want to be more involved in the life of this club," said Zidane.

Zidane Real Madrid have strengthened over the period 2001-2006, and, among other things, the club joined the 2003 Spanish champions League and Champions League 2002. World Cup 2006, Zidane retired in 2009 and was subsequently appointed as a consultant to Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment